Homeowners Insurance Information
Fort Mill Home Insurance
Protect Your Home And Everything In It
The Coleman Agency knows how hard you’ve worked to provide a home for you and your family. Since your home is one of your most important financial investments, you’ll need proper coverage to keep your investment protected. Based on a recent report from the United States Census Bureau, people are moving to the Charlotte Metro area in record numbers. When homeowners in the area look for insurance coverage, local service, familiar faces from our community, and providing trust are paramount.
The Coleman Agency is your trusted insurance agency for homeowners insurance. We offer coverage options that are flexible and affordable, while providing the insured with protection and peace of mind. Kirk Klaas is our agency’s trusted insurance professional, who will consult, educate, and structure protection plans for clients to ensure their assets and possessions are properly insured.
Our Home Insurance coverage options include:
- Property Insurance: This coverage helps pay for repairs or to rebuild your home and other buildings on your property. This is the core of a home insurance policy.
- Homeowners Liability Insurance: This protects your guests if they’re injured in your home or yard. It protects you in some situations if you’re held legally responsible for damage caused to someone else’s property — such as if your self-propelled lawnmower drives off and crashes through the neighbor’s greenhouse. You and your family are protected against bodily injury and property damage claims and litigation.
- Renters Insurance: This provides affordable financial protection for belongings in a rented home or apartment, and important liability coverage and additional living expenses in the event of a loss.
- Condo Insurance: This coverage is unique to condo and co-op needs. In addition to covering personal belongings and structural elements that are the insured’s responsibility, there are options for loss assessment coverage for damage to such elements as common areas.
- Scheduled Property Insurance: If you have valuable keepsakes — such as fine art, jewelry, antiques and other collectibles, like your grandmother’s Victorian sideboard and crystal stemware set — you may need extra protection. With valuable property coverage, belongings you specify are protected by an agreed dollar amount.
- Landlord Coverage: For customers who rent one or multiple properties, The Coleman Agency offers quality coverage to protect their investment. Customers can save when they insure their Auto and Home with our agency.
Accidents can happen at any time. Having the right insurance can help protect your home, possessions, and assets.
While standard Home Insurance can cover fire and weather damage, as well as injuries of others and theft, not all damages and accidents may be insured under a standard policy. That’s why it’s important to talk to our insurance specialist at The Coleman Agency about specific coverage options to meet your individual needs. Call the office today at (803) 802-7507.
The Coleman Agency provides Home Insurance for residents near Fort Mill, Charlotte, Ballantyne, Monroe, Weddington, Marvin, Waxhaw, Indian Trail, Indian Land, Lancaster, Gastonia, Belmont, Tega Cay, and Rock Hill.